Microsoft Project Management is an enterprise software solution that helps organizations to plan, manage and check the status of simple and complex projects. Training the employees in an organization about the latest technologies and software related with project management will help to ensure that projects are carefully planned and implemented.
Basically, there are three categories of training which include Subscription, Demonstration and On-line classroom training. Offline training essentially includes classroom training, books and publications and digital training available in the form of DVDs, CD-ROMs and eBooks. There are various independent training companies that provide Microsoft Project classroom training. These organizations provide you customized classes to suit your requirements. However, a major flipside of classroom training is that it is highly expensive.
There are several approved vendors of Microsoft that provide certified Online Microsoft Project Training classes. Designed by software training experts, Online Microsoft Project Training courses mainly include audio and video instruction, printed manuals as well as a set of training compact disks (CDs). A prominent advantage of Online Microsoft Project Training is the real-time communication between students and training administrators facilitated through live chats. If the students have any queries, they can instantly contact their training administrator to get it clarified. Another major benefit of Online Microsoft Project Training courses is that they are comparatively less expensive than in-person classes.
Online Microsoft Project Training offers a horde of advantages to participants that include:
• Microsoft developed audio-video course content and offline reference material are made available.
• Comprehensive, in-depth training on the various modules on MS Project 2010 and MS Project 2007
.• Easy accessibility to e-learning content.
• Customized online training programs to meet the learning requirements of each participant.
• User-friendly Learning Management System which enables the candidate to study at his own pace, anywhere, at any time
• PMP and MS Project combo package that helps to enhance the skill of students to smoothly handle projects.
• Real-time communication between students and training administrators enabled through live chats.
• Online training courses are extremely cheaper and economical.
Simplilearn provides free online training courses and guidance for professional
certification such as Microsoft Project training / PMP certification
/ITIL Certification and helps you clear them successfully.